Architecture and Construction
- Advice and support as the project progresses
- Feasibility study of the project
- Administrative management of permit applications
- Technical and financial follow-up
- Expert advice
- Site supervision
- Finding a solution to safeguard rental income
- Soil analysis
- Assessing regulatory, technical and financial feasibility
- Commercial optimization
- Monitoring all the stages of the project
Support for purchasers (condominiums)
- Advice and support for condominium buyers when making technical choices
- Submitting all of the project documents, including the costs for each buyer (Condominium)
Representing the project owner (management)
Depending on your needs, our partner companies can represent you during the realisation of your project (new build – refurbishment – decontamination or conversion) in your dealings with a builder, general or main contractor, architect or planner (design and completion as an architect or planner).
In the interest of the project owner, our priorities lie in ensuring adherence to the budget, progress of the project, planning of works and completion of the project.
Maintaining the asset
- Technical analysis, budgeting, space optimization and compliance with existing regulations
- Analysis of energy reports
- Targeting the works to be performed
Setting up show-apartments (home staging & space planning)
- Setting up a show-apartment in a rental or sale context.
- Designing and setting up a furnished apartment that suits the location of the building and the type and standing of the apartment or house.